To pack makeup in checked luggage, start by packing powder products, like foundation and loose powder, in plastic containers. Then, pack cream products, like concealer and lipstick, in leak-proof containers. Finally, pack liquid products, like mascara and eyeliner, in travel-sized bottles.
To keep everything organized, consider using a small cosmetic bag or jewelry box.
Tips To Pack Makeup in Checked Luggage
- Decide what makeup you want to bring with you on your trip
- Choose essential items that will work for a variety of looks
- Pack your makeup in a clear, plastic bag so that it is easy to find and organize
- Put the bag of makeup in your checked luggage, being careful not to overpack and strain the zipper
- When you arrive at your destination, take out your makeup and put it in a safe place where it won’t get damaged or lost
Does Makeup Have to Be in a Clear Bag in Checked Luggage?
There’s no definitive answer to this question since it can vary based on the airline you’re flying with. However, in general, it’s advisable to pack your makeup in a clear bag when checking luggage – just to be on the safe side. This way, security will be able to see what’s inside and won’t have to open up your bag and rummage through everything.
Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. If you’re only bringing a few small items of makeup with you, for example, then packing them in a clear bag may not be necessary. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide whether or not packing your makeup in a clear bag is worth the hassle.
What Items are Not Allowed in Checked Luggage?
The TSA has a list of items that are not allowed in checked luggage. These items include, but are not limited to firearms, ammunition, flammable liquids, fireworks, and other explosive materials. For a complete list of items that are not allowed on an airplane, please visit the TSA website.
Packing Make-Up For Air Travel ✈️ | TSA Approved ✔️
This blog post provides some great tips for packing makeup in checked luggage. By using these tips, you can avoid having your makeup ruined by TSA screenings or other baggage handlers.